Wellbeing from nature
Workplace wellbeing -days
Wild herb/mushroom/ berry picking trips: duration 4-6 hours, 5-30 people
- Get to know the wild herbs growing around the grounds, forage them and prepare a meal out of them together with us.
- Grab a knife and a basket and explore the surrounding woods for mushrooms!
- Come berry picking with us to the surrounding forests and swamps and learn more about the woods and their animals while enjoying the wonders of nature.
Nature cookout battle: duration 5 hours, 5-20 people
- The teams prepare meals from given ingredients and wild herbs on open fire. Prepare for a fun group activity with new and interesting culinary experiences!
Trip to Arpainen: duration 4-6 hours, 5-50 people
- Take a hike with us to Saarilampi's leant-to shelter to enjoy campfire coffee and coffee bread.
- OR, put your sports-mode on at Kalevi's Kiekka and enjoy camp food at a campfire site near Arpainen's hut. There's also a sauna that you can use - just bring your personal equipment with you.
Forest golf: duration: 6 hours, 5-50 people
- The trip starts from Paavola and continues on to Papinkangas via the Paavola route, where the golf game will be played, before returning back to enjoy a meal in Paavola. A fun exercise in the great outdoors!
The trips include complimentary coffee and coffee bread, as well as a meal either out in the wild, or at Paavola's restaurant. We will agree on the details and servings with each customer separately.
In the wintertime, we offer snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, ice fishing, and rabbit hunting.
We have spots for camper vans, caravans and
tents in the farm's grounds. There's also space for a few people to sleep in
the attic of the house, also during the winter. Please inform us if you would
like to spend the night, this is possible for a small fee
ASK FOR AN OFFER:
email@example.com, Tiina tel. 040 562 3604/ Ari tel. 040 561 9609